My Homepage (french) |
Eyes of Lynx |
||Lastest version 0.10.5
wmDrawer is a dock application (dockapp) which provides a drawer (retractable button bar) to launch applications.
The drawer is retractable and animated.
Several columns of buttons can be defined in the drawer.
The configuration file is automaticaly reloaded if it changes.
Multiple instances of the program can run at the same time.
The buttons can be highlighted under the mouse cursor.
A tooltip can be defined for each button.
The drawer can be transparent (need SHAPE extension).
Ability to launch several apps at once from the drawer. By holding down the key Shift or by using mouse buttons middle or right instead of left, you can keep the drawer opened.
- dock's image (logo)
- dock's size (min=12, max=128)
- automatic / manual opening and closing of the drawer
- timeout value in miliseconds if automatic closing selected
- drawer's opening direction and animation speed
- mouse cursor type in the drawer
- drawer's pseudo-transparency
- icons' background image (only if transparency isn't activated)
- buttons' size (min=12, max=128)
- buttons' highlight type (0:none, 1:target, 2:shading)
- image used as highlight (target type only)
- color and darkening level for highlight (shading type only)
- drawer's border size
- buttons' tooltips and tooltips' font
Donations are more than welcomed via
wmDrawer is free software released under the GNU General Public License.
WebCounter says that you are visitor number
since September 15, 2002.
Feel free to email me with questions or suggestions.
Valéry Febvre vfebvre at easter-eggs dot com